Pre-registration has closed but you can still register on-site!
Please register using the link above if you plan on attending PyOhio so we can print a badge for you ahead of time and so we can know how many people to expect.
Note: If you find that you will not be able to attend PyOhio after you've registered, please cancel your registration via the "Change Details" link on the ticket email or send a message to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tutorials are free to attend but they require pre-registration. Registration will open Monday, Jul 15 at 12:00pm ET at the registration link above.
- Space is very limited and we ask that you register for no more than one tutorial.
- Please arrive at the room at least 10 minutes before the tutorial start time. Anyone not seated by 5 minutes before the start time will lose their spot.
- We will have a waiting list. Any spots that are open at 5 minutes before the start time will be offered to people present outside the room door in the order they are on the waitlist.
- Some tutorials have prerequisites or installation instructions. Please see the tutorial listing for details.
- If register and find you will not be able to attend, please cancel your registration or email email@example.com so someone on the waiting list can take the spot.
T-shirt pre-sales are closed. A limited number of shirts will be available on-site for a donation of $40 or more.
- T-shirts are $35?! -- Yes! We use optional t-shirts as a fundraiser in order to keep conference registration free.
Shirts come in two cuts:
- See shirt design below
- T-shirts MUST BE PICKED UP IN PERSON AT PYOHIO. We do not have the capacity to ship them. If someone other than you is picking up the shirt please enter their name when completing the t-shirt ticket info.
- Tutorials will require registration this year
- Tutorial sessions TBA
- Tutorial registration will open in early July