Become a Sponsor
Support PyOhio and reach hundreds of Python users in person and thousands online!
PyOhio is a weekend multi-track conference for users of and people interested in the Python programming language. It is a volunteer-organized event held for the benefit of the community. The conference includes seminars, workshops, tutorials, discussions, open spaces, development sprints, and lightning talks. Content ranges from beginner to advanced.
PyOhio attendees include a variety of working professionals, students, academics, and others who are so passionate about continuous learning and Python programming that they'll take a weekend of their own time to immerse themselves in Python programming content. Sponsoring PyOhio lets lets the attendees know that your organization shares these values.
- Approximately 500-550 attendees
- Many attendees use Python professionally currently
- Others use other languages but wish to learn more about Python
- Many attendees come from Ohio and surrounding states
- Others travel from across the country or even internationally
Attendees will receive positive exposure to your organization including the benefits listed below. Your sponsorship dollars will cover the cost of the conference including venue rental, video production, refreshments, badges, webhosting, etc. With your sponsorship support covering our costs we are able to offer free admission to our attendees.
Info coming soon!
PyOhio is proud to offer free admission to everyone however the event has significant costs. We need corporate sponsors to cover the bulk of these costs however we've had individuals ask how they can contribute. If you would like to make a financial contribution to PyOhio and would like your contribution to be recognized publicly you may indicate so when donating.
For a $50+ donation, individual sponsors will get:
- Their name listed on the sponsors page (optional)
- A limited edition PyOhio Supporter sticker
You may make a donation of any amount at the registration site.
If you have already registered for PyOhio, make sure to only select the donation line item. If you would like to keep your donation anonymous, leave the "who should we credit" field blank when checking out.
- This level is for individuals only. Please don't include your company name in the credit line.
- Donating doesn't automatically include registration. Be sure to also select a registration if you plan on attending PyOhio.
If your company would like to sponsor PyOhio, please see the Sponsors Prospectus above.
If you'd like to support PyOhio in some other way please email email@example.com.